Manual Control Stainless Butterfly Valve Sanitary Finish , FDA Approved Materials
Our Sanitary Butterfly Valves offer great durability and ease of use for a wide range of services. Easy to install and maintain, butterfly valves close under pressure to form a leak-tight seal.
• All Stainless Construction: Forged, precision-machined body and electropolished disc.
• Sanitary finish
• FDA-Approved materials: EPDM, FKM, Silicone
• Complete line of manual and air actuators with control top options
• Symmetric, metal-to-metal body interface will not over-compress body gasket
• Visual indication of open/closed position
• Open bottom stem seal for positive leak detection
• S-Line, Buttweld and intermediate flange connections available
Forged stainless steel 316L and 1.4404, Material certificate to EN10204 available.
Customized fabrication available.
Fast delivery to meet your needs well in time.
Package service with sanitary fittings – save time and cost.
Good experience for worldwide supplying.
Flexibility on order quantity and operation.
Pre-fabrication and assembling available.
||304 (1.4301) or 316L (1.4404) forged
|Other Steel Parts
|EN 10204 3.1B certificate is available on request.
||FPM, Silicone, NBR
|All seal materials comply with FDA 177.2600.
|C / Max.
|Mn / Max
|P / Max
|S / Max
||0.005 - 0.017
|Si / Max
||10.00 - 14.00
||16.00 - 18.00
1. Material Controlled & Machined Precisely.
2. Easily welded
3. Quickly fit up
4. High corrosion resistant
5. Long service life
6. Safety Stock System.
7. Well packaged
8. Fast delivered
9. Surface Finish: #180 Grit, #320 Grit
PMI test to verify material grade
Dimension controlling during fabricating and finished
Visual and surface 100% examination before shipment
Packed in carton box firstly, then in wooden case
Third party inspection available.
NYHAU's stainless steel sanitary valves are applicable to a wide range of manufacturing industries:
1. Food & Beverage
3. Wine & Brewery