|Body Material:||WCB||Ball Material:||WCB|
|Seat Material:||PTFE||Port Model:||L-Port|
3 Way Flange End Ball Valve,
WCB Flange End Ball Valve,
PN40 Flange End Ball Valve
Small Full Port 3 Way Flanged Ball Valve Square Body with Mounting Pad
wafer ball valve is designed in accordance with API608,ASME B16.34,API6D,DIN 3357 etc which have been widely used in a series of fields,including natural gas,refining,foods,petrochemical etc.Royeon wafer end floating ball valve is ”one piece body type structure design.This valve is usually used in service of low pressure (150~300LB) and install space limit
Features and benifits
● Full port or reduce port
● Fire safe design and construction
● Blow-out proof stem
● Low torque performance
● Anti-static device for ball-stem
● Optional locking device
● ISO 5211 top flange(direct mounting pad for easy automation)
- DN15 ~ DN200
- PN16 PN25 PN40
Three-way ball valve can be divided into Q44L type and Q45T type for different switching requirements of medium flow direction."L-PORT" MODEL can realize the switching of the medium flow direction, and the two channels which can be perpendicular to each other can be connected or closed. "T-PORT" MODEL can realize the splitting or mixed flow of the medium, not only can realize the switching of the medium flow direction, but also can connect the three channels to each other, and can also close any channel and connect the other two channels. The valve has the characteristics of compact structure, beautiful appearance and good sealing performance.
The valve is mainly used in industrial circulating water supply and drainage , urban water supply and drainage , high-rise buildings and hotels of pressurized water outlet of the pump , used to cut back water and the elimination of destructive water hammer , guarantee the safe operation of the pipe network . Designed to take full account of the environmental requirements , no vibration, no noise , smooth operation , ensure that hotels, residential quiet and has a power-saving functions.
The Strength of 3 way Ball Valve
1. The fluid resistance is low, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe lengthh.
2. The structure is simple, small in size and light in weight.
3. It is compact and reliable, and has good sealing properties. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. The operation is convenient, the opening and closing is rapid, and the rotation is 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has a simple structure, and the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium does not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.